Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Majl . . . .ps

"awww, i have to admit you are the only one that has been able to keep me busy from watching a movie in a theater"

you made me cry again after all these years..... who knew?

Strange, we never talk.... yet when we do.... it seems to get brought up. You are right , absolutely right. We WERE good.... we were GREAT a while ago... it scared me, I held back. I didn't let you in. It WAS a very long time ago. I apologize. but heres where you are missing a truth..... i did care, i did want you. you meant a tonne... even if it was so soon after what is still my longest relationship.
i apologize for being so awful to you.
YOU were the first person I sang for... alone... Now ... I'm singing again. lessons, thought you should know.

even though I'd never say any of this to your face.
it was still nice talking to you.

No comments: