Saturday, November 29, 2008

AWFUL Week . . .

UGH.
well I finished my project despite being completely unmotivated to do so... its done, its handed in... course 5 down.... 4 to go? that part is encouraging... class this weekend however is not, I finallt got used to weekend courses being just that, and this time quizzes with no time to prepare for them, and a major assignment due while we are in another course... YUCK.
Woke up wednesday morning to a nice . . . surprize. someone had smashed my passenger window, nothing was taken which i think makes me almost angrier... why?? what was the purpose of this vandalism... so work got cancelled and i spent 2 days getting it fixed... only to start getting sick... i had wanted to go see my favorite show this saturday night... now i think that would hinder the getting better aspect which is MUCH needed as i have an audition monday...
*sigh*


In other news... we might have to go back to the polls... i know its unlikely but part of me really hopes people will wise up so we can get rid of Harper.

No comments: