Thursday, December 10, 2009

why do i bother?

I check my emails. I try to volunteer when i can help out.
BUT... this has me upset.
I offer to Volunteer for a role in the theatre community, helping out where you would think i'd be needed the most. I even took a course on the role.
I'm told i got the position. then ... no word, nothing.... alright, sure maybe they are busy, maybe they found someone else.
so i talk to YOU... who tells me its not your decision... okay, fair enough. BUT...
Then i get asked, AGAIN, if i will do it, to which i respond, yes, of course. . . . NOTHING.
and AGAIN, from a different person... two different people, in one day.
so now i say, i thought i was already, yes i'd love to help, i've said that from day one, just let me know when and where i need to be.

AFTER all of this, they say they don't need me after all...

and now i am still getting e-mails asking for more volunteers.
i'm not responding, especially after the e-mail I recieved today.

which somehow stated that the decision DID have something to you with YOU....

hmmmm

I GIVE UP.

No comments: