Sunday, January 18, 2009

"I don't know why . . ."

THE F YOU DONT....
AND even if you "don't know why" which is BS... you still DID it...
we talked . . . 2 days ago... only 2 days ago... for the whole day... then you went SILENT on me at the bar... i thought you finally understood... i guess i thought wrong... from you... from both of you... when i was already so uncomfortable being there . . .I am at a loss. it blows my mind
i'm so mad i don't even want to speak...
actually...
i'm quite calm.... maybe i'm not mad... maybe i expected this somehow...
i'm not sure.
I clearly don't know you at all.. and i never will... i get that much now more than ever.
i hope you're asleep. i don't want to talk.

congratulations . . . . i hope YOU'RE happy....
have a good trip. I'm glad you liked your stupid cake.
I love you.....

i need to get out of this city already.
i hate it more and more everyday

No comments: