Monday, August 9, 2010

singing in the rain . . .

its quarter to 3, i can't seem to sleep, the double shot of espresso at 9 pm is most likely the cause, however last week was a good week.
I was re-reading this, and i find it funny, how i said I was happy with mr, uncool ... looking back, i think i just tried to convince myself, and perhaps prove to people i could be in a relationship..
oh well.
i AM happy right now.
I had a very good week.
I miss my friends, miss b is away, nic is off on a peruvan adventure, and i'm stuck here, bored, but making a good new friend.
was "adopted" this past week, by a young new friend and loved every minute of it, from cherries in the park, to a check up, to breakfast,a random "jam session" and a late night horror movie complete with fundip and tickles. upon thinking after... its almost surreal, so I won't. but it was great.

had a fantastic skype date with a dear sweet friend, i worry about her, shes sick, and has goon to hawaii to recover. I wish. I feel like i need to travel soon.

maybe with magic...... that would be AWESOME....
which means i should get on dance class, burlesque burn starts this week, hopefully that will help with my "on stage grace"
was finally put in an illusion this week, kub zag... i was awkward, but with practise it will get better.
and i can't wait!

No comments: