Saturday, November 21, 2009

Recycled..

Here I am sitting in Vancouver, which IS beautiful despite all the rain, and thinking its so cool how even when I haven't seen people in years we can just pick up where we left off, like nothings happened. It is also funny to me, and I think its kind of interesting, that I have seen more people while here than people who came out for my birthday. Okay that part just depresses me a little.
I miss my girls in Calgary, who knew I'd like them so much, and I miss my pets, but otherwise I like it here, although I'm sure if i moved noone would come out as often.
I just think its strange, you are friends with someone and then you move, last time I was here I think I saw one person.... This time, I'm not going to have enough time to see everyone.

No comments: